The Harvest Park Library has been busy! Below is a screenshot of the Google Docs spreadsheet that shows this school year’s circulation (how many books have been checked out) for the HP library. The spreadsheet also compares the circulation numbers from 2009-2010 and 2010-2011. Harvest Park students and teachers are serious about keeping the library the heart of the school. The investment of materials and other resources in the library is clearly being utilized!
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Pure Grit: How American World War II Nurses Survived Battle and Prison Camp in the Pacific
- Wild Animal Neighbors: Sharing Our Urban World by Ann Downer
- Bombs Over Bikini: The World’s First Nuclear Disaster by Connie Goldsmith
- Revenge of the Girl With the Great Personality
- Catch Rider by Jennifer H. Lyne
- Follow Jamie the Librarian on WordPress.com